Monday, May 25, 2009

GARLIC SPAGHETTI...
Well, my first 2 days of studying have been going well. Still on Biochem, which is one of my least favorite subjects so best to get it out of the way early. Fortunately I was thinking ahead and started studying on Saturday instead of Sunday. Last night we went to the wedding of friends of Alon and today I have a slight red wine hangover. Open bar = not the highest quality wine. Of course, drinking 4-5 glasses didn't help. I woke up at 9 this morning, ready to go with only 5 hours of sleep, but now the tiredness and wine is catching up. What to do??? The best cure!! Garlic spaghetti..just plain spaghetti, olive oil, lots of garlic, pepper, a shake of chili flakes to wake me up, and the less traditional nutritional yeast!!!! YUMBO!!! I am ready to go now, though I may need a nap soon. :-)

2 comments:

Quick and Easy But Delicious said...

4 to 5 glasses of wine = fewer brain cells....

Nicole L. said...

I saw a t-shirt at the Kona Brewfest that said "brain calls are evil and must be killed."