Wednesday, May 21, 2008


I have been dreaming about getting a pair of Crocs for almost 2 years. Why haven't I gotten a pair yet? Because I am horribly indecisive and would never be able to choose between all the juicy colors and to make matters worse there are now even more styles. I rememeber when I first saw someone wearing them, I think around 2003, I laughed at them, but secretly wanted to steal the shoes and chew on them. They are so soft and squishy and colorful.
They are so past trendy now, I see babies wearing them, taxi drivers, families of stressed out parents yelling at their kids..all wearing matching crocs (or knock-offs). There are even websites about why people hate crocs.(they probably secretly wish they had every color)
BUT..I still want some of my own!!!!!!!! Maybe this is the year to give in.

4 comments:

Quick and Easy But Delicious said...

Poor you!!!! I told you to buy some when you were here... : (

BreeWee said...

Oh man, Kona just opened 2 Croc stores... they are very popular with tourist but you won't catch a local in them...

if you are desperate I can send you some! Definitely give in to your hearts desires, life is short- get your shoes! :)

Alison said...

I could buy a pair here in Israel, a bit more expensive, but they are everywhere! I have actually seen a few locals in Hawaii wearing them...but mostly the under-5 crowd, maybe everyone else is secretly wearing them inside which is what I probably would do. :-)
Bree, Thanks for the offer to send some...and Mom, I just might steal yours next time I'm home!

BreeWee said...

You totally need to update this blog...

How is training going? Oh, I do have a number for a SUPER acupuncturist when you get to Kona, and we have to take a ride on Queen K too!